slartibartfast wrote:
> Did you see my post about issues when seeking in catch up streams with
> material skin? Those streams are the only ones I know with the issue. A
> upnp player crashes and a Radio plays with no sound after seeking until
> I pause and unpause.
> This only happens with Material Skin but it also happens with these
> streams.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm not aware of any problems that I can recreate,   the catchup streams
are Mp4 and this plugin is not doing anything with them apart from
passing them onto LMS for managing with the LMS internal protocol
handler, so all seeking will be handled by that.

Stuart McLean

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *Virgin Radio (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_Virgin_Radio_Plugin
- *Times Radio* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_TIMES_RADIO_PLUGIN
- *Global Player (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_GlobalPlayer_Plugin

For BBC Sounds help see the 'BBC Sounds Wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki).