backball wrote:
> Ok here it is. To errors:
> 1) I think this started at ERROR  09:54:05.412: Stream stopped but
> resumed after a while
> 2) Player already in use message but didn't resume. Closed and reopened
> the app to resume stream

Btw, I noticed when looking at your log files that you are using a
Denon-3313 as a "player" using some sort of UPnP bridge.  Which plugin
does that"  Is it the UPnP/DLNA Media Interface plugin by Andy Grundman?
I think I want to experiment with that as I have several Denon's which
have Logitech devices plugged into them and maybe I could use UPnP
instead.  Is the audio quality the same?

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X