unfortunately I could not find a documentation, where the ports are
listed, which are used by Spotty, so I cannot open them in my firewall.

Can you give us more info about what direction you're blocking/opening, where you're running LMS, where the players and Spotify clients live etc.?

I am using ufw and have already opened up

9000/tcp
9090/tcp
3483/tcp
3483/udp

These, strictly speaking, have nothing to do with Spotty, but are LMS' ports.

4070/tcp
5353/udp

Spotty requires standard 80/443 (outgoing) in addition.

everything is working fine, except of local player broadcast. In my ufw
logs I found out, that my smartphone tries to connect to lms on the
following ports:
35623/tcp
42978/tcp
44443/tcp

Is this the source port or the target port? Certainly not ports that Spotty would set up to listen on.