I noticed today Spotty does'nt work anymore, in the web interface a have
application. Please make sure you have the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
(64-bit!) installed on your system.".  A software updated the visual C++

Do you have a drop down to pick what helper to use? Did you install any of the Spotty Helper plugin (don't!)?

library to 2015-2019 a few days ago so I guess it's the culprit.  I
tried repairing, uninstalling and reinstalling both 32 and 64 bits
version without success, and also revert back to 2015 only.  If I run it
manually nothing really happen, cmd stay blank but I see the spotty
process in the task manager.  I'm running it on Windows Server 2019 (64
bits).

What would running "spotty.exe -x" tell you? I think the installation is ok, the daemon is working as expected. But the plugin part does for whatever reason not find it.

What is the search path for helpers listed in Settings/Information? Would your spotty.exe be in one of those folders? Might some AV product be blocking access to it?

And another question... did you install LMS in any non-standard way or folder?