Paul Webster wrote:
> Only one dot ...  but there is a minus ...
> I'll experiment with different file name.

OK, there is an issue with LMS's imageproxy and the "-" in names. For
example, for testing I have SueezeSonic installed. Its icon is
"Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SqueezeSonic/HTML/EN/plugins/SqueezeSonic/html/images/subsonic.png"
Material receives "plugins/SqueezeSonic/html/images/subsonic.png" and
changes the URL to
"plugins/SqueezeSonic/html/images/subsonic_300x300_f.png" This works (if
I disable Materials mapping to mono icons). The URL
"http://localhost:9000/pluginsnow
/SqueezeSonic/html/images/subsonic_300x300_f.png" also works in a
browser. Now if I copy "subsonic.png" to "sub-sonic.png" then
"http://localhost:9000/plugins/SqueezeSonic/html/images/sub-sonic.png";
works but
"http://localhost:9000/plugins/SqueezeSonic/html/images/sub-sonic_300x300_f.png";
does not.

Now I guess for these images perhaps Material should not add the resize.
However, LMS's code should still handle this.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.