It's a Bank Holiday Monday. So I side-loaded the LMS app onto my 65" JVC
Fire TV - shrunk the font one notch and it looks good. Controls only
with Bluetooth mouse, not unexpected, better than the tiny Touch display
just in front of it (actually doing the playing).

35622

For those who may want to play the same, but don't want to read too much
you have to enable ADB debug under the TV settings -> Device & Software
-> Developer options and then download Android Platform Tools, unzip.
Run "adb connect TV-IP" and accept the connection on the TV, then run
"adb install APKFILE", voila.

Links:

https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb

and of course, to save you looking:

https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.craigd.lmsmaterial.app/

* excuse mess :-)

|Filename: IMG_20210830_121913_small.jpg                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35622|