mherger wrote:
> > Okay, I removed credentials, connected again, and it is working
> somehow.
> > I have family account connected three users but they are now all
> called
> > the same. Before they had different names.
>
> Did you register all of them with your client ID, as the instructions
> say?

Good question, I am not sure. I have one family account which uses one
e-mail adress. The other users within that family account are not
registered with e-mail adresses. So, I have only one user registered
with that client ID.

Having a closer look at my Spotify account I see that there are two
registered apps:

#1 Spotty enabled Spotify for Squeezebox, Spotify implementation for the
Logitech Media Server, without mysqueezebox.com support

#2 Squeezebox, Squeezebox Spotty integration

Maybe those two interfere with each other?