It is one Spotify Premium Family account, within this account there are
3 users. I do not know how to register these users(?) with the client
ID.

Spotty says: "If you plan to use multiple Spotify accounts with Spotty (eg. a family account), you'll need to add the accounts to the "Users and Access" section in the newly created configuration.".

That "configuration" is your client ID configuration on spotify.com. Did you do that?

> another thing: is an update from piCorePlayer version 7.0.1 to version
> 8.0.0 recommended? Do I need to install LMS with all the settings new
> when I do insitu update?

No, the update was quick and painless for me. All settings survived.