Apesbrain wrote:
> Lots of changes to Radio wireless. Do we still need wlanpoke? Thanks.

I think, from reading old messages here, the changes are not expected to
have an effect on the WiFi6 interoperability problem.
So if that is why someone is running wlanpoke then they would still need
to run it.
However, if the radio is working without it ... then no need to install
and run it.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland