kefkekeyser wrote:
> I found out that the dns settings in piCorePlayer where automatically
> set to my default gateway. I have now changed these to my provider’s dns
> server.
>
> The official Spotify app also suggests genre mixes, decade mixes,
> artists mixes and artists radios on the “made for you page”, but Spotty
> does not show these extra suggestions.

I don't really understand the Spotify app home page. It seems to change
what is shown at random with no obvious way to get back to the previous
list. The " Made for me" page does show mainly the same choices as the
Spotify app though. In my case it only includes
Daily Mix 1
Daily Mix 2
Daily Mix 3
Daily Wellness
Release Radar
Discover Weekly
The only extra entry in the Spotify app is
Daily Drive

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk