Hi, yes it run without problem with the full path name.  Antivirus is
Microsoft Defender, I cannot see why it would block access to this file
suddenly without alert.  I stopped working when I upgraded Visual C++
2015 to Visual C++ 2015-2019.  I just tried to disable antivirus
protection and problem still present.

I'm at a loss here... the warning about the VC runtime is a red hering. It's giving that warning whenever calling the helper fails on Windows, no matter the reason. But quite obviously the helper does run just fine, as you've tested multiple times now.

Are you saying that Spotty did work before? I'm wondering whether this was due to some stricter protection in the Server edition of Windows.