mamema wrote:
> It would be nice to exclude a library or an extension.
> Would be nice....
It would probably involve selecting or excluding virtual libraries.
Unfortunately I don't have that much time at the moment. And I suspect
this would need some testing because I wouldn't want this to
significantly increase the sql query exec times. With very small
libraries you wouldn't notice much of a difference but for larger
libraries that might be different. It's definitely an idea I'll keep in
mind and I'll look into it at some point. Thanks.