SpiderJon wrote:
> Once the Visual Statistics plugin is enabled, there doesn't appear to be
> any (easy*) way to *dis*able it — ie, it's not listed under "Active
> plugins".
>
> * deleting the VisualStatistics folder from the Plugins directory and
> restarting LMS works.

I think I know why you saw what you saw, it has tripped me up before.

When you clicked the plugin tick box in 3rd party to install, then
apply, a server restart was required. Press to restart, and the plugin
page is still visible. The plugin is no longer in 3rd party list, nor is
it in installed. I think this is what you saw.

Once LMS has restarted, and you refresh the settings page, then go back
to plugins, it is now under "installed".

Jim