ian_heys wrote:

> I have a request for an additional radio station (for when it works
> again)
>
> Europa Radio Jazz - https://www.europaradiojazz.org/
>
> A great jazz radio station with occasional announcements in English,
> based in the South Of France. I don't believe it has album art

I have had a look at this one and I think I can do something with it.

You should already be seeing track info when LMS - or the form
Artist: Joe Williams & Count Basie Orchestra
Title: N082C037M Teach Me Tonight
I think I will be able to add the album name and also remove the first
word from the title (which I assume they are using for internal tracking
but I cannot see a reason to present it in LMS).
Plus I think I can show progress bar because they have start time and
duration.

They do not have cover art available.
I don't, for now at least, try to go out and find cover art based on
artist/track/album ... although I do think that it is something that
maybe LMS could be extended to do so that all radio handling plugins
could benefit from it. Of course, it would mean changing LMS and plugins
for it to happen.
I could call out from the plugin to get art from Discogs etc - like MAI
does but I don't really want to re-invent that. Also - there is always
the risk that incorrect art is returned - e.g. when there are 2 artist
with the same name and the image source does not know how to
differentiate based on the track/album name.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
somehow jazz