Try 0.0.9b ... now with Europa Radio Jazz

I have had it playing while testing and I suspect someone there is going
on a trip soon or their randomiser is a bit broken
13/10/2021 12.16 - Take "A" Train - Henghel Gualdi Orchestra
13/10/2021 11.17 - Take The " A " Train - Stuff Smith
13/10/2021 10.38 - Take The " A " Train - Duke Ellington

If it works OK for you then I'll make a quick release of it so that
people without HTML::TreeBuilder and not using the beta can get an
update.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
somehow jazz