staresy wrote:
> Thanks both!
>
> I just queried two stations (around 12:38 BST), the 1st "Jazz Groove"
> returns the correct track data via Alexa, the 2nd "Jazz FM" returns
> "this is remote stream" rather than the now playing details.
>
> Hope that helps, let me know if you need more.

That's perfect Steve, thanks. When queried for data, LMS returned the
following for the 1st (successful) attempt:

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "player_name": "Lounge",
  "player_connected": 1,
  "player_ip": "192.168.1.25:60621",
  "power": 1,
  "signalstrength": 0,
  "mode": "play",
  "remote": 1,
  "current_title": "Vic Juris - Street Of Dreams",
  "time": 19.6270489292145,
  "rate": 1,
  "mixer volume": 65,
  "playlist repeat": 0,
  "playlist shuffle": 0,
  "playlist mode": "off",
  "seq_no": "6",
  "playlist_cur_index": "0",
  "playlist_timestamp": 1634384174.05446,
  "playlist_tracks": 1,
  "digital_volume_control": 1,
  "remoteMeta": {
  "id": "-237683876",
  "title": "Street Of Dreams",
  "artist": "Vic Juris",
  "year": "0",
  "type": "MP3 Radio",
  "remote_title": "Jazz Groove",
  "remote": 1
  },
  "playlist_loop": [
  {
  "playlist index": 0,
  "remote": 1,
  "artist": "Vic Juris",
  "remote_title": "Jazz Groove",
  "id": "-237683876",
  "title": "Street Of Dreams",
  "type": "MP3 Radio",
  "year": "0"
  }
  ]
  }

--------------------

and the second (failing) attempt

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "player_name": "Lounge",
  "player_connected": 1,
  "player_ip": "192.168.1.25:60624",
  "power": 1,
  "signalstrength": 0,
  "mode": "play",
  "remote": 1,
  "current_title": " ",
  "time": 18.3868350467682,
  "rate": 1,
  "mixer volume": 65,
  "playlist repeat": 0,
  "playlist shuffle": 0,
  "playlist mode": "off",
  "seq_no": "6",
  "playlist_cur_index": "0",
  "playlist_timestamp": 1634384231.84465,
  "playlist_tracks": 1,
  "digital_volume_control": 1,
  "remoteMeta": {
  "id": "-226940132",
  "title": "Nigel Williams Saturday Show",
  "album": "A perfect Saturday soundtrack with upbeat music and top guests Kurt
Elling talking about his new album, plus British funk group MF Robots",
  "year": "0",
  "type": "aac",
  "remote": 1
  },
  "playlist_loop": [
  {
  "album": "A perfect Saturday soundtrack with upbeat music and top guests Kurt
Elling talking about his new album, plus British funk group MF Robots",
  "playlist index": 0,
  "type": "aac",
  "title": "Nigel Williams Saturday Show",
  "id": "-226940132",
  "remote": 1,
  "year": "0"
  }
  ]
  }

The difference is that the parameter *current_title* (which I use) is
empty in the second query. I could just parse the returned JSON
differently, but maybe Paul knows why it's blank? I presume the
difference is with/without his plugin?