Paul Webster wrote:
> I only put artist and track in there (if I have at least one of them).
> The rest comes from somewhere else.
> Can you give me one example of a station for each case - assuming it is
> consistent?

When the parameter remoteMeta.remote_title is not present in the JSON, I
default to a station name of "... on a remote stream".

FYI, I've now implemented a fallback that fudges current_title from
playlist_loop[0].artist and playlist_loop[0].title when it's not set
explicitly so there's less of a hurry for you to add current_title to
your other plugins.

While I was at it I extended what's displayed on an Echo Show screen
when now-playing is queried during a remote stream to include the radio
station name. This means that title, artist, station-name plus cover-art
are shown.