Ya know, I'm not sure where the 'Now Playing' screen saver resides. The
VU meters are in Jivelite, but I'm not sure that's where the screen
savers are controlled from. I know that the SB remote as for the SB3,
etc. have a button that changes the screen screen view on most of the
Squeeze boxes inclusive of the Transporter. It's the same function if
you are using a touch screen and you touch the middle of the screen.

Anyway, I'll take a peak at the link you supplied, although I am a
complete luddite, maybe I can figure something out.

Thanks,

Howard