Hi, I am trying to customize the menu's and trackinfo using custom
browse and custom scan.
Found the tags using the debug logging of the scan and can now use them
to add to the track title formats. Now trying to format these further:
for instance rate is available as 44100 etc. I would like to round them
and show them as 44.1kHz 48kHz 88.2kHz 96kHz 172kHz 196kHz etc. Also:
the samplesize is 1 for DSD and I would like to skip it, if then else
like, if the content_type is like DSD 64 etc, so only show 16 and 24 for
FLC, make the mpeg MP3 and show the bitrate in that case... Also is the
content_type for flac flc, and I would like to uppercase it to FLC...
Not sure how to do this with the regular expression taht I think is
supposed to be used?
Can someone help me out and give pointers or solutions?

TIA and regards