slartibartfast wrote:
> I just tried there API from the command line and didn't see a time
> difference.

Originally I saw the difference with a browser - then I repeated from a
command line and saw no difference - odd but maybe some sort of
caching.

Lisbon is also on same TZ as Dublin & London. London and Lisbon results
looks the same.  Dublin has extra DST data but the "dst" flag field is
false for all - which could be read to means ignore the DST  stuff such
as dst_offset.

Definitely treatment of Dublin is different to London and Lisbon - so it
cannot be blamed on EU (who determine DST dates for Ireland)