bpa wrote:

> Which I do.
>
> The issue is the raw_offset field.
> I used it during DST to adjust the time and it seemed to work for all of
> the countries that I rely on it for ... but now it does not.
> So one hack would be for me to ignore the raw_offset if not in DST but
> then I have to go and check for all countries again ... not hard but
> annoying.
> However, the API provider has said that they are looking into it so I'm
> holding off on code changes until they come back with either a change to
> their data for Dublin or explanation of how that field really should be
> used.
>
> Meanwhile - the switch to London works fine.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
somehow jazz, supla finland