This was asked in another new thread
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115402-Podcasts-in-order&p=1037831#post1037831
and I know how to do 99% of it in material. stuck on the 1%. It's
something I'd like to know how to do too.

The question is to be able to initiate play of multiple episodes of
podcasts in order. When a subscribed thread is loaded, it is loaded
recent on top, oldest on the bottom, so (where S is Season and E is
episode)

S3 E3
S3 E2
S3 E1
S2 E3
S2 E2
S2 E1
S1 E3
etc.
The question is how to play S1 E1 -> S3 E3.

In material I am able to select the subscription to list the episodes,
select say S3 E3, then shift select S1 E1, selecting them all, then add
to the queue. Viola, except the order in the queue remains the same,
last is first. Any easy way to flip it? I can drag and drop, and that's
probably fine for, say a seasons worth....

Or, is there an easy way to do this and I am trying to figure out how to
make a harder way? :)

Jim