slartibartfast wrote:
> Exactly the same. I opened updater.sh to edit the uuid and saw the same
> string.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

>From the logs, it looks like ngrok had died (somehow) after pushing the
updated details initially, so no tunnel was found at the latest known
url. When you re-ran the script, that update pushed the correct latest
ngrok url and so it worked. As with all things stateful, lack of sync
between all stages involved causes unknowns...

All working OK now?

My statistics show that the majority of people have the skills linked
within 3-6 minutes after downloading their easy-setup script, but that
does entail having localStorage properly track their progress through
the various stages. Browser security is a good thing, but it does
prevent one browser tab from tracking a second browser tab via
localStorage, even when the domain is the same.