I've been using my mytek Manhattan II on lms via upnp player plugin for
quite some time.   Since the network card of the mytek is limited to
dsd64 and 192khz, anything above that would be transcoded to a playable
(flac?) format.   Previously,  playing dsd128 would show up as 17624
according to the display on the mytek, and music played on.   Recently,
it would still show as 17624, but there's no sound.
Recent changes to my lms includes upgrade of the qlogitechmedia on the
qnap nas (which upgraded the lms  to 8.3).  The upnp plugin appears up
to date.

I did not do any special setting on the upnp player page nor the player
page.   Wonder if there's any setting that might have been changed or
missed during the recent changes that have caused this issue.

Thanks.