Late to the party, and I haven't been involved in the search for radio
swiss, but this morning I went to play Radio Blues Flac, and two radio
swiss stations were there as children, rather than the Radio Blue Flac
just playing on selection.

I read this, went back to verify, and radio blues flac is back to
normal, but no radio swiss

RNP 0.0.13

ok, now this is weird - was using material, went to standard lms ui,
found radio swiss in it's proper place, back to material, navigated to
RNP (I had gone back to my music) there is it...It is morning, only
first cup of coffee, but I swear I am not making this up.

Jim