I have just made beta 0.0.16a available

This is the scratch of the itch that I referred to earlier.
It adds Dandelion Radio ... which is not really needed since it already
provides artist, title and cover art ... however, the station puts the
name of the show at the front of the artist name.
So this version of the plugin detects that and strips the programme name
off the front and shows it only when the station is not playing a track
(so is someone talking or a jingle).

I also added the German station FSK. This one is in because there is no
metadata at all when that station is played. They don't have any song
information but there is a programme name ... so I show that.
I grab the programme name from something that I produce for a totally
different application ... but having exposed it this way it means that I
could do the same for a handful of other stations where I create
programme data.

A reminder ... you can tell the plugin not to offer and handle certain
station groups via the plugin settings - but it needs LMS restart to
take effect.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
radio swiss, rte ireland, somehow jazz, supla finland