Beta build 0.0.16b is now available to those on the experimental repo.

- For Europa Jazz Radio - strip from the end of the title the optional
trailing record speed indicator (33RPM etc)
- Add experimental cover art search for stations that do not have any
... for now, enabled for Caroline Flashback

You can disable the cover art lookup via a new field on the Settings
page.
For now, the default is that it is enabled.
Note - this means that a lookup to an external system (mine for now)
would be performed. So your IP address and other characteristics the
request would be visible at my web server. If you do not want that then
disable the function.
If I had it disabled by default then I suspect that almost no-one would
realise that this facility exists.

While testing I also had it enabled for Europa Jazz Radio - another
station that does not provide any cover art - but the lookup success on
old jazz tracks is not very successful for now at least so I did not
enable it for this station in this build.

The search is done after the track info has been found ... and it is
asynchronous ... so this means that you might see a flash of the station
logo before the cover art arrives.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
radio swiss, rte ireland, somehow jazz, supla finland