Philip Meyer wrote:
> https://github.com/AF-1/lms-dynamicplaylists/blob/main/public.xml ?
No, I meant *manual* install of the latest GitHub version for *testing*
purposes (see GitHub page for instructions). It might not be 100%
bug-free or stable but it includes all commits.

Philip Meyer wrote:
> I thought I read that it was necessary to uninstall DynamicPlaylist
> plugin, but for testing if I could get my plugin to work with either
> Erlands plugin or your updated version, is it safe to both installed?
Users don't/shouldn't have more than one instance of DPL installed. For
testing purposes, you could try but I don't recommend it. Not only
because CLI commands, protocol handlers and such have identical names
(to maintain backwards compatibility) but you might run into other
unexpected problems and waste time researching/solving them.

*Plugin repositories:* 'Ratings Light'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-ratingslight) •••• 'Visual Statistics'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-visualstatistics) •••• 'Use Comment Tag
Info' (https://github.com/AF-1/lms-usecommenttaginfo) •••• 'Dynamic