Another one. I want tracks from a specific album mixed with tracks from
a specific genre.

I'm trying to learn SQL but I'm a slow learner, sorry!

Code:
--------------------
    -- PlaylistName:Random from mixer
  -- PlaylistGroups:
  select tracks.url from tracks
        left join dynamicplaylist_history on
                tracks.id=dynamicplaylist_history.id and
dynamicplaylist_history.client='PlaylistPlayer'
        join albums on
                tracks.album=albums.id and
                albums.title='Absolute Music 88'

        join genre_track on
                tracks.id=genre_track.track
        join genres on
                genres.id=genre_track.genre and
                genres.name='Hits'

        where
                tracks.audio=1
                and dynamicplaylist_history.id is null
        group by tracks.id
        order by random()
        limit 10;

SB Touch optical to Hegel H90, Speakers Larsen 4.2
Spare SB3
AirPlay Bridge to Audio Pro A10
Squeezelite-x connected to home LMS with ZeroTier One.
SB Radio
ReadyNAS 202
iPeng