sjj wrote:
> Last week when I was using Qobuz through the Material Skin I could view
> the New Releases in Tile format. This week they are back to Listing
> format with no option to switch to Tile format? Is there something I’m
> missing to enable this? Thanks

Please read the release announcements - there's a reason I post them.
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109624-Announce-Material-Skin&p=1038078&viewfull=1#post1038078

"1. If have entry without an icon don't allow grid usage."

So, one, or more, items returned by LMS in the New Releases list has no
icon, therefore Material prevents the usage of grid view.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.