RobbH wrote:
> I am able to switch Qobuz New Releases to grid view. It works in desktop
> view (Vivaldi browser) and in the Android app.
>
> LMS 8.3 on Raspberry PI OS, Material Skin 2.7.3.

Thanks for this. I just tried using Vivaldi on my Mac and it didn't
work. I'm running LMS 8.2 on my Mac with Material skin 2.7.3. Also tried
Safari, FireFox, Chrome and Brave browsers with the same result all
using desktop view. Also just for the heck of it installed LMS 8.3 and
tried with Current Mac version of Vivaldi and it didn't work.