Hi all,

Before all, many thanks to the team who developed the plugin!

However I now have issues with this Qobuz plugin which I had not a few
weeks ago.
When I want to play some albums via the Qobuz plugin (search or
favorites), I can’t see all the tracks! However, all is fine via LMS/My
Music/Albums for the same album.

You’ll find an example below:

OLGA SCHEPS SATIE album
LMS window on the left saying 20 tracks, 1:02:52
LMS window on the right saying 5 tracks, 03:24

The issue seems to appear when some tracks start by I. II. III. Etc…
I can see the tracks starting with I. II. III. but not the ones without
such numbers in the tracks titles.

Hoping I am clear enough...

Thanks

Versions/Releases:
LMS Version: 8.2.1 - 1634705759 @ Wed Oct 20 07:16:52 CEST 2021
Qobuz 2.4.13

LMS/Material + Qobuz Studio + Raspberry Pi's (2/3/4) + DAC/ADC audio
cards (IQ + Hifiberry) + Naim 200DR / ATC SCM11 / Cabasse Galion 4 / EVE
SC207 / Pro-Ject RPM5 Carbon with ADC2Waveinput to LMS.
My main motto for music is "no speakers if not closed"