A few questions :)

Thanks very much for advice on track skipping. I changed to cached and
for a few days had excellent results. Then I started to experiences
breaks in playing. Probably not to do with the Qobuz plugin since they
occur with radio too.

Often when I look at the web interface, the Qobuz plugin has disappeared
from the list of plugins. I have to do a restart to get it back in the
list.

I noticed this in /var/log/syslog: "Slim::Utils::PluginManager::load
(219) Skipping plugin: Qobuz - in erroneous state: needs-install"

Presumably the newest Qobuz plugin isn't in the main 8.2.0 package? How
is it installed? Presumably from Github, but the link to installation
instructions in Github points to the entry that says "do not use these
instructions". Is it simply a matter of unzipping the download from
Github into the
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Qobuz
directory? Will that lose the settings?