slimfan;215343 Wrote:
> Hey all. My first time on the forum. Greg, I love the hell out of
> SuperDateTime. Thanks for putting so much effort into it. It definitely
> takes my SB to a whole new level! All your work is definitely much
> appreciated.
>
> Just an update for you all on my current situation. I track Os and Nats
> game info with the plugin. Up until about the time that everyone started
> having problems, it was all as normal: date/time, weather, upcoming game
> announcements, and updated scores at game time. Now, from the time that
> the new game day turns over until game time, I get upcoming game
> announcements (with team logos and times) just fine along with
> date/time and weather. Then, at the earliest game time, all sports
> updates cease and no score updates appear for either team, just weather
> and date/time as usual. No sports info appears again until the new day
> kicks in at 5am.
>
> I'm running version 5.0.9.
>
> Thanks again...
Hey SlimFan-

problems with the changes ESPN made to their HTML.  Parsing HTML isn't
the most fun task and even the slightest change (like an extra space)
or inconsistency in their HTML can throw it off.  Its been a bit of a
moving target the last couple days as I've noticed subtle changes each
day.  It'd odd that they're doing this with their production code, as
they usually only make changes from season to season.

-Greg

--
GoCubs