propup;217157 Wrote:
> Thank you for your reply Greg.
> I think I'm out of luck then for now since the file I get from Infrant
> is compiled ( SlimServer_PluginPack_0.5.bin ) and then once installed
> to the Infrant NAS I have no idea how to get to it / edit it... I will
> post over in the Infrant forum however.
>
> Your reply leads me to believe I might be able to find / edit the
> actual line that specifies the HTML link?
I have no experience with the Infrant stuff so I have no idea what is
possible.  There are only two lines of perl code that need to be
updated so if there's a way to edit the bin file (not sure what format
a bin is, etc) or edit the file once installed on the NAS...

If worst comes to worse come SlimServer 7.0 Infrant will be forced to
use the new version (as long as they include SDT)... but that probably
wouldnt happen until Oct/Nov at best.

Good luck.  You might want to try some NAS searches here too.

-Greg

--
GoCubs