rgdawson wrote:
> Something just occurred to me.  What kind of machine do you have and
> exactly what type of sleep/hibernation is it going into?  The reason I
> ask is that some (new) devices go into "Modern Standby", and in that
> case there is not a signal from the OS telling my app it is resuming
> from standby.  I am suspecting that is the case here, because otherwise
> SLX should be sending WOL on resuming from sleep.  With Modern Standby,
> SLX never knows it went to sleep.
>
> R Greg Dawson

Greg, thank you for investigating my issue.
Both machines are running under Windows 10. The "server" with LMS uses
the lms-plugin "Server Power Control" and after 35 mins idle time the
system goes into hybernate mode with this command:
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /C start /B scpowertool.exe --hibernate -q
"--log=C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Logs\srvrpowerctrl.log"