Lestrad wrote:
> Hello all. I run LMS on a small Wandboard under Linux and have SLX
> installed on my Windows 7 desktop. Everything works fine. But yesterday
> I installed SLX on the other desktop on my small home network, also
> running Windows 7, and I'm unable to get it to work. I keep getting a
> *System Error. Code: 123 The filename, directory name, or volume label
> syntax is incorrect.* The version I'm trying to install is the same
> Windows 7-compatible version I have installed on the other W7 desktop.
>
> Has anyone run into this problem? Might it be related to installing on
> two computers on the same network?
>
> Any hints as to where to look for the source of the problem would be
> appreciated.
>
> Happy Solstice
> Les

There is no problem running multiple SLX instances on the network.  I
run several as well as several servers for testing purposes.

So, I am assuming that this happens on first run and you never get the
main SLX screen?  Otherwise. I'd ask to see some logging info, at least
to see sorta when/where this is happening.  It sounds like some sort of
filename location is messed up, such that the syntax is incorrect, so
that is really odd.  Anyway, I've never seen this, so I need some clues,
especially since I have not Windows 7 machines anymore.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X