ModelCitizen wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am using the UPnP/DLNA bridge on Windows to run my Naim NDX mostly
> successfully. However, every now and again a track will not start. There
> is silence and the LMS progress indicator continually clocks up a few
> seconds and then appears to restart.
>
> I've read the User Guide numbers of times (although I'm not too sure how
> much of it I've understood!) but my immediate issue is how I swap
> between Pass Through and Full Processing Mode. I'm obviously being
> stupid but for the life of me I just can't see how to do it.
>
> Any help very appreciated.
>
> For Philippe:
>
> 1) The User Guide images don't seem to load and there is a reference in
> section 4.2 to section 3.5 but there does not appear to be a section
> 3.5
> 2) Thanks very much for this and the Chromecast plugin. It's doubtful if
> I'd still be using LMS if they didn't exist. And I really want to use
> LMS cos it's great

Did you find the answer? It's the "transcode" option

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3