ModelCitizen wrote:
> This plugin is fantastic and about the most useful I run, but I've had
> trouble getting my Naim NDX to run reliably. Often the first track of a
> local flac album will just not start until I forward to the second track
> (which will start) and then back to the first track which will then
> start. And sometimes the player just disappears from LMS requiring a
> power cycle to get it back.
>
> However this new problem is different. I've not changed anything but all
> of a sudden my Spotify playlists will not play (local flac and mp3 files
> are fine, with caveat above). With a Spotify playlist I can watch as LMS
> skips quickly from one track to the next until it gets to the last one
> and then stops. They play fine in all my other SB players (as do any
> Spotify tracks).
>
> Info point (just in case it's important): Often (not always), when I hit
> 'play' for *any* playlist the playlist loads but does not play until
> I've hit 'play' for the first track.
>
> I've set log to 'error' and copied it below. First I played a local flac
> file, for two seconds, which worked fine, and then switched to a Spotify
> playlist, which would not play.
>
> The issue is confined solely to Spotify and the Naim NDX (the only
> player I use with UPnP/DNLA bridge)
>
> I've also included my config file.
>
> Any help very appreciated.

There is an issue with ogg codec.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3