ThomH wrote:
> Thanks for the quick answer. But - unfortunately not. I knew this
> address and post, and that was exactly what worked until now.
> Now I canĀ“t find this plugin in my lms list anymore (lms 8), however
> having "third parties plugins" engaged and the bluegaspode url correctly
> entered in the repositories field. "Headphone switcher is not shining up
> anymore.

Maybe contact Bluegaspode to see if he can change the maximum version to
8.*. At the moment it is 7.*. If you can find the applet file you might
be able to edit the file yourself. I have installed applets manually
before but can't remember how I did it. It will be in the forum
somewhere.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk