@RCST, thank you so much for this app. I am new to tidal (on a HiFi 3
month trial) and struggled with the LMS interface. This is a godsend!
Accessing suggestions based on my listening is important to me, and I
could not figure out how to do it via LMS. Using tidal's app is a great
way to access them.

I have some observations and comments:

1) It works great for me almost all of the time, but some things don't
work. For example, I can't get "My Daily Discovery" or any of the
"Master Edition - Track Radio" to play. Most playlists and albums do
work. I am not sure if this because these are handled differently?

2) No biggie but your app says "you can exit" and there is no exit. I
just switch over to the tidal app.

3) Happy to report that it works on Android 12 (I have a Pixel) and also
on Amazon Fire Tablets (I used Fire Toolbox to "de-amazon" them, return
them close to stock android)

4) I find that when I am in Tidal, I choose "Share" and the only options
are "copy" and "more". I have to choose "more" to get to LMS Connect.
Anyone know of an easier way, maybe get the LMS connect options along
side "copy"?

5) Wondering if you were thinking about publishing it on F-Droid like
Material? I think it might make our updates easier. Just a thought.

6) I don't see any way to determine the version number other than under
settings->apps->LMS connect, which I guess is ok.

Thank you again;
Jim