thomaslarsen1;216370 Wrote:
> I tried searching for others having this problem, but I think I've tried
> about everything I can find.  I've downloaded the sirius plug-in,
> extracted it into the slimserver/plug-ins subdirectory and all that,
> but can't find it as an option in the internet radio settings in
> Slimserver.  What could I be doing wrong?  I'm using v 6.5.3, and a
> Squeezebox 3.
> Thanks for any advice!
Check your directory structure to make sure it unzipped correctly.  The
structure/directory names are listed on the download site.  All
directory/file names are case sensitive.

Also make sure you downloaded the correct version.  For SS 6.5.3 that
would be 0.8.2.  Don't forget to restart SlimServer after installing
it.

-Greg

--
GoCubs