All I want to do is convert from an LMS track URL to the URL to access
the track on the service's website. So, for spotify LMS has
"spotify://track:TRACK_ID" - Material then simply converts this to
"https://open.spotify.com/track/TRACK_ID"; This URL is then use when
copying track details and also as a link underneath the lyrics display
in Material.

Oh, I see. I got it the wrong way around. I thought somebody was asking to translate the official URLs into something LMS can play. But that's already handled in LMS.

I just need the Pandora equivalent - if this is possible? Never used
Pandora, so not sure if is is the same as the others or not.

I have close to zero experience with Pandora, as it's not available to me. Maybe an active Pandora user could tell?