Labarum wrote:

> Is there a way of replicating that home screen and all the colour prefs
> on any machine on my home network that I may use to access
> IPADDRESS:9000 ?

Material tries to be as 'app' like as possible, so each instance has its
own config - stored in your browser's local storage. However, you can
save the current settings as the default - these are then stored on the
LMS server. This way any new instance will use your settings if no
explicit setting has been saved. You can also load the default settings,
in effect reverting any settings to the current default.

In Settings/Interface at the top right is a 3-dotted icon - press that
and you will see a menu allowing you to save, and load, default
settings.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.