prabbit wrote:
> Database looks clean to me. In fact, if you'd like a second,
> similarly-sized database to your own collection to use when testing, I
> can share mine with you. PM if interested.

You can't tell if Musly is OK by looking at the DB, its only after
creating the jukebox. But seeing as you are not using Musly, its a mute
point.
With regards to your DB, without the music I'd have no idea what to
expect.

prabbit wrote:

> Actually, I have been using the Similarity weight at 100, just to focus
> on the high-level attributes. I haven't played much with the Musly side
> of things. Still on my To Do list. I don't feel I have enough experience
> to write with any confidence about my experience, even the Heart example
> could have been circumstantial. In Essentia scoring, I would put my
> confidence around 0.08425123, give or take.

If your confidence in the Essentia scoring is so low, why use it? (I get
the number is made up, but it does imply a very low confidence)

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.