mherger wrote:
> >> I'm guessing that cover-art is comming from the spotty plugin.Yes it
> is indeed.. And it's on every album not only podcasts. I will
> > investigate spotty settings. Thanks Craig
>
> There's no option to disable artwork in Spotty.

Well, I'm guessing the request would not be to disable all artwork just
artwork for album/podcast listings - seems odd to show these when they
are the same as the parent (album/podcast) item. Probably easier said
than done, as I'd imagine compilaiton albums might have a different
cover for each track...

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.