ModelCitizen wrote:
> Oh. And it just happened again. Via Material Skin LMS notified me that
> the YouTube plugin had been updated. Via Material Skin I actioned the
> update and then the restart of LMS.
> After the reboot the Naim was not available to LMS as a player (not
> listed in player drop down). I then restarted the UPnP plugin and the
> Naim became available again.
> Just for good measure I then restarted LMS (voa its control panel). Once
> it had restarted the Naim player was available to LMS.
> I have annotated the logs.
>
> I can't see why a reboot after a plugin update should be any different
> from a restart of LMS via control panel but after a plugin reboot the
> Naim doesn't seem to be listed as a player and after an LMS restart it
> is. I've tested this with three plugin-inspired reboots so far and the
> result is the same each time.
>
> It looks to me (but what do I know) that the only indicative thing in
> the log is that after the post-plugin reboot the UPnP/DNLA plugin
> restarted twice.
>
> Should I perhaps run the logs with a switch to reveal more info?

You seem to have 2 servers on your network and the 1st time it connects
to 192.168.1.196 vs 192.168.1.200

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3