bpa wrote:
> You need to enable Tidal in mysqueezebox and enter your credentials
> Then after a bit of a delay 30-60 mins, assuming Tidal plugin has been
> installed (TIDAL v2.0) , menu item will appear under My Apps.

WANTING TO SWITCH FROM SPOTIFY TO TIDAL
I'm running LMS 8.2.1-etc in Windows11 and can't get Tidal to show up in
My Apps.
I have the Tidal plug-in (TIDAL v2.0) and the Tidal App from
mysqueezebox.com installed and configured for my Tidal HiFi a/c, but
nothing shows even after waiting hours...

Are there any other options or 'switches' I need to configure anywhere?

(Didn't have problems with Spotty and Band's Campout)