bpa wrote:
> It takes time to sync with mysqueezebox.com.
> Other possible items to check is whether Tidal menu is enabled to be
> displayed on your player - not sure which ones are relevant - there is
> one in LMS Settings/Player/menu and another menu setting on my
> squeezebox.com

Yea, I saw that it takes time, but 'overnight' is a bit long...

I don't see anything in LMS Settings/Player/menu (yea, there's a Spotty
Spotify menu item) and checked everything I can see/think of in
mysqueezebox.com

Looking through Advanced menu (here's Bandcamp, Spotify and TuneIn) but
can't see any other toggles or relevance.

Um..