Paul Webster wrote:
> I haven't tried any of the music similarity stuff yet.
> I have a question though ... what would happen if MP3 (or potentially
> FLAC) with associated .cue (or possibly embedded cue for flac) is part
> of the source where the audio file has a lot of songs in it and their
> position is marked by the cue contents?
>
> Image a chart countdown with lots of different sorts of songs in it.
>
> LMS allows individual songs to be selected and played but would the
> music analysis tools know to split into tracks?

Yes, if the analyser finds a ".cue" with the exact same name as an audio
file (e.g. Album.cue and Album.m4a) then it will query LMS's DB (if set
in config.json) for all the tracks contained within. It will then create
temporary mp3 files to analyse (and remove afterwards). These files are
named (e.g.) "Album.m4a.CUE_TRACK.0-215.44.mp3" - numbers after
CUE_TRACK are the start and stop times.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.